Friday, June 24, 2011

Wonder

Five Minute Friday is back again, and this week the title is "wonder". Nothing comes immediately to mind, but here I go...

I wonder what the future holds? So many promises and so many dreams. So many forgotten thoughts and so many thoughts tucked away for a later date.

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God brought me from where I was to where I am now. I have no doubt that I am walking in His will and way for my life. I don't question that I am supposed to be just where I am right now.

I mean I never dreamed I would be a stay at home mom of three; I never dreamed I would be living here in Beaumont; I never dreamed I would be living the American dream really.

I didn't have fairytale dreams of white picket fences, two dogs, and a cat. I dreamed of traveling the world writing, teaching, sharing the gospel, but for now God has other plans for my life.

So I wonder how my past and preparation will eventually tie into my future. I wonder if I'll get to share the mission field experience with those three beautiful children and the amazing husband that I wouldn't trade for all the traveling in the world.

I wonder what's next??? 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...What's next...that is the biggest wonder-fear-excitement there is! My oldest wants to be a missionary and what I wouldn't give to go out there with her, but then again, I wouldn't change a choice! 'Cuz the choices I've made will keep me here while she tries out her wings, but there the same choices that bring me joy today! Great post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete