Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekly Goals

I'm a list kinda girl. There is great satisfaction in completing the list in my back pocket. In fact I have been known to add a line to my list after I finished a project, just so I can scratch it off. So in effort to get a little more organized and a little more accomplished, I have decided to set 5-7 clear goals for my week.

Some of my goals will be small and simple, and some of them will be big projects I have been working on for a while. Either way I know that writing them down will give me a guide and a tiny bit of accountability. So here goes one more little effort to make myself more productive and efficient. Wanna join me?

1. get fall clothes and decor from attic
2. make it to the gym 5 days
3. get pics printed for hall frames
4. get a cd of our last photo session
5. make eisly's bday party invitations
6. buy canvases for project and frame for big picture
7. email missionaries about christmas catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment