Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Little Down Time

Like every other woman in this world, my life is crazy.  Although I am currently staying home with my two wonderful daughters, I really believe I had more hours in the day when I worked outside the home for eight hours a day.  Maybe it's because we are home more, so there is usually a mess being generated as fast as I can clean the last one up, but the sad truth is... I can't seem to keep up.

I browse through numerous blogs on a regular basis, and it seems that most everyone else in this world has got it together.  However, I know that the reality is that most moms have a life very much like mine filled with laundry, potty training, crafts, meals and dirty dishes and priceless hugs and kisses.  That's why I am creating this blog... because I need a way to relax when I get "a little down time."

Long ago I used to journal the old fashion way, with pen and paper.  Then I moved on to typing my thoughts down on my Myspace page as a form of blogging, but it's been months and months since I've used that page at all.  So when all else failed, and I needed to find an outlet for the things that I am learning, I finally gave in and turned to creating this particular blog.

So, if you're looking for some polished and intellectually stimulating reading, this is probably not the spot for you.  This is just my way to share my thoughts, prayers, trials, successes and the things that God is teaching me as I walk out this thing we call life.

Blessings

4 comments:

  1. Bring it on! I know you'll be an encouragement to all of us. We're all swimming in the dirty dishes and overflowing laundry baskets too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoooray! Welcome to the Blog World! I look forward to learning from and with you!

    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, I really need to talk to you. We are going to stay while Dustin goes to training for a while. Call me so I can catch up with ya! Love ya bunches! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your first post! Looking forward to reading more. : )

    ReplyDelete