Monday, January 25, 2010

Meal Planning on Monday

If you are at all like me, depending on your mood, the grocery store is either a black hole or a free for all.  Sometimes I go in to get milk and come out with "all kinds of good stuff", and other times I have a list of five things and come out with $100 worth of mismatched items.

So to help me organize and maximize my time at the grocery store, I began making out weekly menus and grocery lists according to that week's meals. I am fully aware that this is not a novel idea, and many of you probably already do this.  However, I thought this might actually be a good way to share recipes and ideas to make both our families and yours a little better.  So bring on the feedback :)

BTW... The colored titles are links to the recipes I used.

Sunday
Tacos (It had to be simple so I wouldn't miss any of the Saints game)
Guacamole

Monday
Spaghetti
Green Beans
Garlic Bread

Tuesday
Lentil Soup
Ezekiel Bread

Wednesday
We always go out to eat between dance class and church

Thursday
Bacon Wrapped Spinach Chicken Strips
Parsley Paprika Potatoes

Friday
Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Soup
Toasted Tortilla Strips
Sopapillas

Saturday
Cheese Raviolis in Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
Corn on the Cob
Garlic Bread

Happy and Healthy Eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment